Supporting innovative physical projects and products that address specific problems such as waste recycling or the microbiological cleaning of water.
Xaper Waste Recycling:
Tradeworks Water Treatment
Supporting and providing access to alternative proven and effective modalities to address health issues, from mental health to cancer. Solutions include vitamin therapy, Ayurveda and other forms of natural care. Locations thus far centered around India and include:
- Kutch, Gujarat. Vitamin deficiencies through vitamin/iron supplements and Ayurvedic herbs.
- Auroville Health Centre, Pondicherry. Cancer support through herbs, homeopathy and energy medicine
- Amritsar, Punjab and near Jammu, Kashmir. Addiction treatment through counseling and psychotherapy.
- Cannur, Kerala. Arthritis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Multiple Sclerosis through Ayurveda: Massage, Yoga, Meditation
- With VIMHANS, New Delhi. Mental Health through Laughter Yoga
- New Delhi. Children with Cancer through Laughter Yoga
Cultural/Social Sustainability & Education
Creating and supporting training courses for empowerment and skills transfer. These can range from training women in the development of skills related to financial independence, to film-making to raise awareness of specific communities and their arts, eg artisans.
- Rehabilitation of female prisoners, including health and hygiene education, at Tihar Jail, New Delhi, Asia’s most socially progressive prison.
- Artisanal awareness film, The Indian Creator